Saturday, January 9, 2010

The IGACOS Experience

Much as i had fun while i was in another place i had so much fun too when me and my loving husband took a 6- day vacation at Pearl Farm Resort, IGACOS ( commonly known as the Samal Island ). The place is at the back part of the island and i must say that it is so C-O-O-L there. I would encourage you to go and pay the place a visit, you will not regret it.

From the day we arrive, the marina crew, the ferry people and the island welcoming group were so warm and accommodating that worrying about your stuff is a strange word. They take care of everything. After arrival we took a tour of the place and its so amazing, food is great, service is very nice plus they have weekend activities which you will enjoy. Pictures of the place are uploaded in one of my albums in my friendster account, and you can check it to see for yourself.

One thing worth mentioning - - - -pretty, pretty beach.

Being a beach bum myself, in the scale of 1 - 10, i would rate the Place 9. Only nine because they did not allow us to wreck dive because we only have open water certification. They require a master diver certification for that. My husband was so disappointed cause he was excited to see a japanese ship wreck from WWII. I guess we will enroll for master diver certifcatoin sometime.

Have a great day guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment