Saturday, May 29, 2010

She is missed!

       Its been a week since i came back from Manila with my younger brother and his family. From that time we have been doing family bonding every night at my parent's house and have dinner there. Our eldest sibling and his family are also there which leave us with one missing person - my sister. Hmmm,  where is she? She has been terribly missed. Family talks over dinner makes the simple foods turn into  a food for the Gods. Its lovely indeed to have your family around sharing and feasting on the blessings. Yes we have been doing that same activity every night without my sister. She is in Manila right now, working her ass and preparing for her future too. And how i wish she could be here with us right now, or even one night out of 7 nights a week...uhhmm so missed her..
       I am so proud of my sis because she had attained so much in life, she is industrious as an ant, soft as a dove and strong as an iron. Earlier this year, she again had her second surgery on her ovaries - this time the doctor took awa y the remaining ovary that was left from her first cut. It must be terrible for her because the things that incapacitates a woman to bear a child is no longer within her. I feel so sorry for her and i pity her. But then I always trust the Master dessigner of our lives and i cannot question why this and that happened to her. My faith tells  me that everything has  a reason, those reasons may not be revealed now but surely they will be in the near future and you can't say anothing but "now i know".
       Needless to say, we are having a good quality time with the whole family. My sis may be phyically absent but she is always in our hearts, and when she comes home for a vacation we will surely make it worthwhile. May our family be blessed until the end of our lives!


Done: May 29, 2010

2 comments:

  1. when someone we love is not with us we miss them so much..it brings all closer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly, ram! thanks for dropping by..God bless you.

    ReplyDelete