Monday, February 14, 2011

Heart's Day 2011

Its been three weeks that i have been very busy working on our  poultry project at the farm. I had to drive to the farm almost everyday and that i did not notice  from 30,000 miles i had - its now over 35,000 which means i have to bring the car to the shop for its preventive maintenance schedule. So busy these days that i forget a lot of things, poor me ( getting old huh!)

Its valentines day today and my busy schedule somehow makes  me not so interested to celebrate, one thing because my hubby is in another place. When i got home, a courier brought in package and its a dozen pink roses from my sweet husband. I realized then that no matter how busy we are, how tired , how occupied, love is still stronger than anything else in the world - and so i did a quick celebration to give thanks for all the love that i have been given and all the love i am giving.  --- come join me with my chowking halo-halo....

Happy Valentines ! Love, love, love....

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daghan na kaayo ka business, Gem!

    Lisod jud bitaw layo sa minamahal uy. Super makarelate pud ko :-(

    Love and hugs,
    LAINY

    LAINY'S MUSINGS
    A SOJOURNER'S SAGA
    THE FOOL ON THE HILL
    THE CERTIFIED FASHIONABLE CHIC
    KUERDAS
    POST-A-POSTCARD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had insomnia for 39 years. I have been to 7 sleep clinics.
    The last clinic reluctantly admitted that my problems were chemical and had no answers for me. With no solutions and out of desperation I decided to try your spell. With none of my friends knowing the powers of india spell, I went to the internet and began a lengthy search. High Priest AGBON I decided to give your spells a try. Having fixed my sleep problems 7 days after casting my spell, I decided this might work with other problems. With the sex spell you elevated my self esteem both in bed and attracting woman.
    I cannot say enough good things about how helpful you have been for me. You has actually changed my life in a relatively short time. thank you once again i will advice anyone in need of help to contact him on. indiapowerfulspell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete